In the interest of public health and the ongoing situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, the Waste 2020 Conference scheduled for 5-7 May has been cancelled.
Each year we pride ourselves on developing a program that is topical, current and relevant and provides an essential learning forum for our delegates.
Despite the current situation, we feel it is important to keep up-to-date, to keep learning and sharing knowledge, and to be able to access relevant content. As a result we are transitioning a selection of the conference program into webinar format.
The Coffs Waste Conference Webinar Series will run for 14 weeks and each week will showcase a topic area via a 1 hour live webinar.
The topics that will feature in the webinar series are listed below:
- Keynote Addresses – Purchase Recording
- Organics & FOGO – Purchase Recording
- Social Enterprise – Purchase Recording
- COAG Panel Discussion – Purchase Recording
- Waste Strategy – Purchase Recording
- Education – Purchase Recording
- Circular Economy – Wed 17 June
- COVID Panel Discussion – Wed 24 June
- Product Stewardship – Wed 1 July
- Collection – Wed 8 July
- Litter & Illegal Dumping – Wed 15 July
- Recycling & Resource Recovery – Wed 22 July
- Indigenous Waste Management – Wed 29 July
- Energy from Waste – Wed 5 August
Each webinar will start at 10.30am AEST and will cost $75 for members (WMRR & AAEE) and $85 for non-members. If you are unable to attend a live webinar, you can purchase the recording from the following day.
Click on the ‘Webinar Series’ tab above for further information.
To register for multiple webinars at once CLICK HEREor go to the webinar page from the above links to register for individual webinars.
Save the Date – Waste 2021 Conference
Waste 2021 will be held on 4-6 May 2021 at Opal Cove Resort Coffs Harbour. Mark your diary today!